Friday, October 21, 2011

Accents...




No, i did not make this cake. I saw it and had to post it, because I love the accents. The cake is beautiful. Incredibly simple. It is the base that I LOVE! I want to try something like this with a cake that I make. Granted, I'm sure it won't be as cool, because, well...i'm not loaded. It will be a much smaller scale, because I don't have a giant glass table top on hand, but one of those DIY centerpiece vases could work for a smaller cake. Anyways, I just had to record my thoughts about what could make a wedding cake remarkable. It's all about the accents.



by the way. this cake pic was found at http://www.bloomsforbrides.com/themes.htm
it is not about the cake at all, obviously. It is a floral arrangement company. Good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment